As a follow-up to the “Get The Point Blog” post of the same title, I wanted to re-share this video as well as some useful links I’ve collected in the past two years.
- Youtube Channel: Get Started with SharePoint
- Microsoft.com: SharePoint Resources for End Users
- SharePoint-Videos.com: Free Videos
- Incworx Blog: SharePoint 2010 Quick Reference Card
- Office.com: SharePoint 2010 Courses
- Microsoft.com Downloads: SharePoint 2010 BI Insights (Labs)
Have any more end user/information worker content? Write a comment to share it!
Remember, you can get amazing SharePoint training by attending a SharePoint Saturday near you. I’m involved in SharePoint Saturday Los Angeles, where I know we’ll focus on information worker content and business solutions. The event takes place on April 14th. Find out more and keep updated by visiting the SPSLA pages: