Every week I learn more about SharePoint, I’m getting closer to having my virtual environment built (on my laptop) so I can try some of these things. This week, I was focused on branding.
- BrandingSharePoint.com – This site has some samples, downloads, and good posts on customizing SharePoint’s look and feel.
- SharePoint Branding Tool – CodePlex tool that has several features, mostly it can re-theme all webs in a site collection.
- MakingSharePointLookGood.com – Site which has 5 photoshop sets for simple master page designs; also has a few icon sets.
- WSSDemo.com Top 100 WCM Sites – Thumbnail views of the top 100 public SharePoint sites organized by industry.
- Installing MOSS on Server 2008 R2 – Describes how to properly slipstream SharePoint 2007 so it will install on Windows Server 2008 R2. I’m going to attempt it this week :)